How to setup a Multi Store eCommerce platform for WordPress
Here we are running through how you can setup a multistore platform for WordPress and share products and sync stock between the stores. (If you already are running a WooCommerce shop please skip point 1 and go straight to point 2.)
- Install WordPress at a domain.
- Install WordPress Multisite for the WordPress site.
- Set up one or more domains in that multisite install or setup sites in sub domains or folders.
- Install WooCommerce and create some products in your main store (Your main store can be any of the sites you already created).
- Install the WordPress eCommerce multistore plugin.
Now you are ready to share products between the stores you have setup. And this is how to do it:
- In the main store where you created products, click on a product.
- In the product data field, click the Multistore tab
- Chose the stores where you want the product to appear
- Click Update product.
Now the product are available in all stores you did chose, and the stock will sync between that stores.
You will also get a page in the network admin that list of all orders from all stores.